Updated on: April 5, 2019
We are responsible for determining the processing purposes of your personal information, and the content and related services or features which are made available to you from using this Service.
2. What is the Purpose of this Service?
The purpose of this service is to connect specialists, professionals and holistic practitioners with those seeking information in regard mind, body and soul wellness.
3. From Where Do We Collect Information About You?
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
● Directly from you. This is information you have voluntarily provided whilst entering your personal details on the Service, such as when you set up your account or request more details about the Service.
● From your browser: This is information your browser routinely shares about your behavior, such as the URL that you have just come from, the URL you go to next, your computer’s browser information, mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, text that is typed, and your IP address.
● From your mobile device: This is information your mobile device makes available, such as your location.
4. What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We will only ever collect the information We need to enable Us to undertake the specific information processing activities noted later in this section.
We collect and process two distinct kinds of information:
● Non-personal information such as the pages you have accessed, helping Us to determine how many people use Our Service, how many people visit on a regular basis, and how popular each of Our pages are. This information doesn't tell Us anything about who you are or where you live. It simply allows Us to monitor and improve Our service.
● Personal information such as your IP address, email address, username, password, approximate location and any optional information you may choose to provide to Us as part of your experience within the Service (e.g. text, photograph, meme).
When you first open the App, you will be invited to register. On iOS We currently allow you to skip registration, though you will be unable to post or comment through the App until you have done so. Similar functionality for the Android App is coming in the near future.
Should you decide to register We ask for the following information:
● Email address – We use this to send you a welcome email, and any service related communications such as resetting your password or verifying your email address. We will not send you any marketing or third-party messages unless you have explicitly provided your consent for Us to do so.
● Your name/username – We ask for a username so that if you make any posts or comments that these are attributable to you. Other users will also be able to search for you by name, and it will be shown on your public profile page. You do not need to use your real name, though We generally encourage it.
● A photo – this is optional, but if you add one this will be shown next to any posts and comments you make, as well as on your public profile page.
● A password – We store your password in a secure one-way encrypted system. If you forget your password, you may request that it be reset, and We will send an email to you with instructions on how to do so.
Once registration is complete you may, if you choose, post and comment in the App. Please bear in mind that any posts and comments you make are in the public domain and may be viewed by non-registered users of the Service and on public web pages.
You may also send friend requests to other users and, should they accept, you will have the ability to send one-to-one and group messages to them. These messages are private between you and any other recipients and are not monitored.
As you use the Service, We will keep track of what sections you have visited so that We can highlight sections or content to you that you may have missed. We also use this information in an aggregated form to understand how popular Service and its different sections are so that We can improve the Service. This information is never shared with anyone and is only used for Our internal purposes.
We record the last IP address you accessed the Service from so that We can protect the Service from malicious access. As part of this We may look up the approximate location of the IP address such as country and city.
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Personal information collected through your use of this Service may be shared internally within Our organization, with any service providers contracted to operate the Service, and with those contracted to perform promotional and marketing activities on Our behalf. These contractors have agreed with Us to use personal information of site visitors only for the purposes of carrying out these operations and/or activities.
We may release your information without prior notice when We believe it is appropriate to prevent fraud; to comply with law or to cooperate with law enforcement activity or other governmental request; to respond to subpoenas, court orders or administrative agency requests for information; to enforce Our policies; to protect the rights, property and safety of Our business and of others; or when required or otherwise permitted by law. For example, We may share information with law enforcement to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use the Service for illegal reasons. If there is a sale or merger of Our organization, We may also transfer the information We have collected in connection with such sale or merger.
Cookies are small text files sent by websites to your web browser and sent back to them each time you access or use the site, and may be necessary for the site to function. They are unique to you or your web browser and may contain personally identifiable information as well as technical information (e.g. your device manufacturer and model, screen resolution, internet service provider, browser, and geo-location information). Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them, or until they expire.
Opting Out of Cookies: Most Internet browsers enable you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You may delete cookies that are already on your computer, and stop cookies from being accepted in the future, by referring to your manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser. If you would like to obtain more detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preferences you may want to visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of Our Service and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. We require third parties We contract with to support Our business operations to employ reasonable security measures as well. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary. While We consider online security a priority, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. No method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. We do not guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur or that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by any breach of any of Our safeguards.
8. Consequences of Not Providing Your Personal Information
Your decision to disclose your personal information to Us is entirely voluntary. If you do not provide the personal information necessary, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information, certain functionality will not be available. For example, if you do not provide personal information, We may not be able to respond to your request, perform a transaction with you, or provide you with marketing that We believe you would find valuable.
9. Data Integrity and Retention
10. Transfers of Personal Information
11. Children’s Personal Information
This Service, and any services available from it, are not directed to users under the age of 13. If you learn that a user under the age of 13 has provided Us with their personal information without having parental or guardian consent, please contact Us (see Section 16) immediately so We can take appropriate action.
13. Verifying, Changing, And Deleting Your Information
You can contact Us as detailed below and ask Us to change your communication preferences or otherwise change, update or fix your information in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate. You can also request that We erase or delete all or some of your personal information or otherwise object to, limit, or restrict the use of such information (if We have no legal right or legitimate business interest in retaining such information).
14. Rights Under GDPR
● The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your personal information We process, and certain other information such as the reasons why We are processing or storing it. This is so you’re aware and can check that We’re using your personal information in accordance with information protection legislation and your agreement.
● The right to rectification: You are entitled to request that your personal information is promptly corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to erasure: This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and it enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information under certain circumstances where there’s no compelling reason for Us to keep using it; however, there are certain exceptions to this right and We legally may not be able or required to comply with your request.
● The right to restrict processing: You have rights to “block” further use of your personal information. When processing is restricted, We can still store your information but may not be able to process it further.
● The right to information portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services providers.
● The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of personal information processing, including processing for direct marketing activities.
● The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way We have handled or processed your personal information with your national information protection regulator.
● The right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything We do with your personal information, you have the right to vary or withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
If you wish to invoke any of your rights under the GDPR, you may contact Us using the contact details below. Please use the subject line “GDPR Query” in the subject line. Please include in your email a sufficiently detailed description of the GDPR right with which you seek assistance. We may need to contact you for further information, and We reserve the right to charge a fee for certain requests. We will notify you if your request has been granted or declined, or if exemptions apply.
Please note that you always have the right to make privacy complaints directly to a supervisory authority in your country. If you are based in the EU, under the General Information Protection Regulation you have several rights connected to the provision of your personal information to Us from using the Service.
14. External Links
The Service includes relevant hyperlinks (posted by Us or Service users) to external websites which are not directly controlled by Us. You are advised to exercise caution before clicking any external links. We cannot guarantee the ongoing suitability of external links, nor do We verify the safety or security of the contents which may be provided to you. You are advised, therefore, that your use of external links is at your own risk and We cannot be responsible for any damages or consequences caused by your use of them.
16. Contacting Us
Joy Undiluted LLC
7232 Thornapple River Drive SE
Ada, MI 49301, USA